[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
My absence during the week of Feb 5th
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: My absence during the week of Feb 5th
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 11:30:51 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=lWeXPBzrfenDMEUI9i7+uOp47ZgMbVyDMDp2c6kRkTI=; b=waXioISyQzTHKKzpxu0fyXFRniqo5kLwIjTIs/8ijP0r7OivEJ48eheL4vqufqMY22 EbEPQzwVLEvG+SwkMaVCfiVuWkYJkYO9j+Vx5fIfu2IyftlXyO9FaodvpwqFLAeXI7cx OHlzbPCkrx1He5o8k3pQDsU1OR1zIhCtpi++o=
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
As I mentioned earlier, I will miss the classes on Feb 6th and 8th due to travel. I am hoping to finalize my "make-up" plan by next Tuesday. My current thinking is to make-up/pre-record one of the classes next week, and make the other one up during the course of the semester (probably just before Spring break).
I am considering holding the make-up class right after the normal class on Thursday (in the same room)--with a short break (so people don't have to come for a separate meeting on Friday).
This is just a heads up. If you have any comments/concerns, let me know.