Re: [CSE471] Doubt in Project0

This seems to be a question that a lot of you have had.

A clarification for Project 0: If your program seems to give you the correct output, then testing it with a few input cases and showing that output alone will be sufficient for full credit. The output trace is intended for you to show that you tried something if the output is not as expected.

I hope this clears that doubt up. As a reminder, the project is due tomorrow, either at the beginning of class, or in Rao's mailbox before class-time.