[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Project 1 made available
- To: Rao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Subject: Project 1 made available
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 11:42:53 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=zXsRb3+7nYfI3A7wPilLIFrGvQS7wdm5Pox6vtEuwrc=; b=pLU0uAYoUnn8b4JHHMc9QmxGJas5q1piEkWJIKPv0fB3p6aWa+7d8/pHMxoio9jmjp fNTMMoGlvsiA1WEQJVE3u825xnTSagiRQXjeO4q46SA1cOIsQSc/7pcIurHgKnwnuAoP KSLqhghm8G8oFyFUcWTTvJm++kjDlg2pF3wD0=
- Sender: email@example.com
I made the project 1 available in the projects page
. It is "officially" assigned on Jan 24th and is due Feb 14th (with love ;-).
Don't be daunted by the length of the project specification. It is long mostly because I am giving you most of the code and giving you enough hints on exactly what you need to do.
I also put a link to another lisp lecture that I had recorded last time specifically to be useful with respect to the first project.
You can ask additional questions on the project to the TAs on Tuesday in the (optional) class--or during the office hours.