Re: CSE 471 Project0 and Tuesday's class

[I am cc'ing the response to the class list since others might have the same question]
Regarding Tuesday's class--what I would have covered in Tuesday's class will be covered by me in the make-up class tomorrow (10--11:15 in the same room).

However,  as I mentioned,  one or more of the TAs plan to come to the class on Tuesday and answer any questions, review any algorithms and/or do any examples on the board. I encourage (but not require) people to make use of the meeting since you are all free at that time anyway.

[Don't think of this as me trying to foist extra learning on you; think of it as an opportunity that you can avail of, if you so choose.]

If you do not go to Tuesday's meeting, you can submit the project by leaving it with any of the TAs (all of who sit right across from my office BY560), or leave it at the department main office and ask them to put it in my mailbox.

Rao