[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CSE 471 Project0 and Tuesday's class
- To: Denise Parada <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: CSE 471 Project0 and Tuesday's class
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:40:13 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=PQTRsiyH5X65f4c2Ep4q9LDXDVCVjrymM8dYzm6GNSU=; b=OAB9BcQJQKWKKm+DV90vHIISXY/JZ3dP3B9By7eKUh/v3YeG0GYE8UTiOxqbsqM83H OR0fo6nKtxhlhjHIIT3Kmg3hemsZQ4Ac10HivWcsZE106o3pOZ/BS4PZWGuKrZs23eP5 fwf8QG8AYd3I0QXmN6ricYRuCRan9+O+aV3xI=
- Sender: email@example.com
[I am cc'ing the response to the class list since others might have the same question]
Regarding Tuesday's class--what I would have covered in Tuesday's class will be covered by me in the make-up class tomorrow (10--11:15 in the same room).
However, as I mentioned, one or more of the TAs plan to come to the class on Tuesday and answer any questions, review any algorithms and/or do any examples on the board. I encourage (but not require) people to make use of the meeting since you are all free at that time anyway.
[Don't think of this as me trying to foist extra learning on you; think of it as an opportunity that you can avail of, if you so choose.]
If you do not go to Tuesday's meeting, you can submit the project by leaving it with any of the TAs (all of who sit right across from my office BY560), or leave it at the department main office and ask them to put it in my mailbox.
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Denise Parada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On last Tuesday's class, you mentioned that we have until next Tuesday to turn in Project 0? But class is cancelled that day? I just wanted to clarify this.