Makeup class on Friday will be in the same class room (M1-09)--10AM--11:15AM

Folks

 I reserved the normal class room for the make-up class meeting on Friday. The class will be continuation of the
discussion from Thursday evening.

I hope to see any of you who are free at that time (I saw a healthy number of raised hands yesterday).
If you are unable to attend the make-up meeting, please make sure to watch the
video *before* the next Thursday (1/26)--as the 1/26 lecture will be continuation of the Friday one.

Rao