No class on 1/24; there will be a make-up class on 1/20 instead (and it will be recorded)

Folks

 I will be at an NSF panel from 23rd to 25th. So I can't teach on 24th Tuesday.  I plan to hold a make-up class on
1/20--which is next friday (time and place TBD).   I understand that not everyone will be able to make it for the make-up class,
but since it will be video-recorded, I assume you can watch the recording over the weekend (I do hope at least some will come in person
so I don't need to teach to the walls).

regards
Rao

ps: I will also be missing classes on 2/7 and 2/9; details on their make-up will come soon.