[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
regarding seats in 471/598
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: regarding seats in 471/598
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:19:06 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=4w63nDmaeDRMAr3chtFgP+e+cWOeg71Od2RXx30zzFk=; b=uW48N4cMs56+VkI7gpDOA8BJh3ZGoHosFY5+j3h+NyTlqqzm3SqMj2uREpPc9J0zmR qs/KCyWCaYbsOoc6a62ysb+tm1SBQUDa01SsbNGUTS6p8K6x5DYLPz3SC68OYdJulmNF o8DhoeXtYKReL71Rm5zyiiKFd7UWQzx6slvZ8=
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have several students interested in getting seats in the class, but no more seats due to the physical capacity of the room.
If any of you are currently registered for the course but expect to "swap" out before drop/add this evening, may I suggest that you do it by this afternoon as a courtesy?