on the extra class and the tuesday's class

Thanks to all the students who showed up for the information extraction lecture today.  It would certainly not have been any fun lecturing to the walls ;-)

To those who couldn't make it, the video as well as audio are available on the class page. I hope you will make time to watch or hear it. As I said, IE is one of the more active topics of research now, and I would hate for you not to know any entry into it--especially given that all you have done to-date provides you a pretty good infrastructure.

For Tuesday's last class, I plan to spend the first 45min or so discussing some issues in "information integration" and then then doing  a quick wrapup.

The slides for the information integration are on line, but  are likely to change by the class time.

regards
Rao