Points adjustments for 'algorithm description' for Project Part 1

Hi everyone,
  A couple of you have expressed concerns about the points you lost on the 'algorithm description' part of the project 1. I am persuaded that perhaps the problem specification was not clear enough in specifying what is required. Since others may also have lost points on this part, I would like to make class-wide amends.
  If you are one of the students whose project code was working, but did not get full points on the algorithm description part of the project, please contact me with your project so I can adjust your points.

Regards,
Sushovan

PS: The project part 2 has been updated with a section that tells you how many points each task of the project is worth.