Regarding project part 1 specimen/solution code...

Some of you have asked for "specimen" code for project part 1 (to see how yours compares..)

Separately, some others have wondered how their inability to complete project part 1 fully  is going to affect their project grade.
I had informed this later group that since the project is a cascaded one, as long as all the parts work by the final (i.e., part 3) deadline, and can be demonstrated to the TA, they will get (partial) credit for any earlier incomplete efforts.

Given this, we cannot post the "specimen code" for the entire class. If you would rather get the part 1 code so you can extend it to part 2 (and have no intentions of claiming partial credit later for part 1), please let us know and we can deal with that on a case-by-case basis.

Hope this clarification helps.

regards
Rao