sayanora...

Folks:

?I agonized for some three days and? just submitted your grades; you should be able to see them on the registrar's site.

?It has been fun teaching you folks; I hope to see some of you in other classes. Feel free to drop by if I can be of any help.

Good luck with your degree programs (or real life, if you were so unlucky as to graduate already :).
Hope you get to recall and use at least some of the things we talked about this semester
down the line somewhere.

cheers
Rao