(yet another mail about) Undergraduate research opportunity...

Folks:

?I just learned that we will be getting a National Science Foundation grant to support some work on stochastic planning.
This is based on the ideas in the? paper? http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/ffhop.pdf

This grant also has a "Research Experiences for Undergraduates" component (through which UG students can take part in research projects, and also get a modest stipend of about 4K/semester ).

If you are interested, let me know. This can start as early as this summer.

Rao