(im)Possibility of an *optional* extra class on "Learning" [Monday 10:30--11:45, BY 210] Free Food Event. [RSVP]

Folks:

Just to let you know that there will not be an extra class tomorrow (Monday).

?Apparently the recession isn't hitting the ASU students all that hard. Even offers of free food are able to
rustle-up only a couple of students to warm the seats of an extra class.

See you Tuesday.

Rao