Fwd: [cse471/598 Intro to AI Spring 2009 Blog] Homework 5 alpha-beta

Yes--please show where the cutoffs occurs and what the backedup value and corresponding move is (as was shown in the examples done in the class)

rao

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cameron L <cameronlarue@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 2, 2009 at 5:05 PM
Subject: [cse471/598 Intro to AI Spring 2009 Blog] Homework 5 alpha-beta
To: subbarao2z2@gmail.com

The power point slide doesn't really have any instructions. I'm assuming just show which nodes get pruned and the final value at A. But as we're traversing the tree, do we know that all values on a given level are ordered from least to most as we go left to right?

--
Posted By Cameron L to cse471/598 Intro to AI Spring 2009 Blog at 5/02/2009 05:01:00 PM