Re: Lecture notes and audio for today's class are available...

If you want a single avi file that has both the moving slides and audio together, and you have a high-speed internet,? you can try the following link
(Warning: this is a 2gig avi file..)

http://www.public.asu.edu/~subbarao/ai-class-4-24.avi

rao