Interactive Review Qn added to the homework--post your answer as a comment to this thread on the blog

Folks:
?I added an extra question to the last homework

===========
?[Mandatory] [Answer to this question *must*? also be posted on the
??????????? class blog as a comment to my post]. List upto five non-trivial ideas you were
??????????? able to appreciate during the course of this
??????????? semester. (These cannot be "I thought Bayes Nets were Groovy"
??????????? variety--and have to include a sentence of
??????????? justification).?

Your answer to this should be posted to the blog as a comment on *this* thread. (Due by the same time--last class)

The collection of your answers will serve as a form of interactive review of the semester.

Rao