project 2 grades and current cumulatives

Folks:

 The project 2 just got graded. I will return them next Tuesday. However, since some of you wanted to
know your project 2 grade before this weekend, I am sending the information about who got how much
(as well as the current cumulatives--out of 51 points until now).

 Please note that I haven't yet had a chance to look at the graded projects and there may be some changes
in the points by the time you get them back on Tuesday.

Rao

Emacs!