Current cumulatives

Folks:

 With two homeworks, project 0, project 1 and mid-term graded, here are the current cumulatives.
Note that I scaled the project 0 to be 1 percentage point, each homework to be 5 perecentage points,
the project 10 percentage points and the midterm 20 percentage points--so you have completed 41 points
to-date.

The "percentage" column just shows your score (over 41 points) as a percentage.

Note that this is meant to be a rough estimate. The exact weightings for the projects/homeworks/midterm may change.
We will also make room for class/blog participation grade. Nevertheless, you can get a feel for how you are doing right now.

regards
Rao

Emacs!