partial solutions to the lisp refresher posted; offer to hold lisp recitation session on Monday afternoon

Folks:
 I posted solutions to some of the exercises on lisp refresher exercise.

I am also willing to hold a recitation session on Monday afternoon if there is sufficient interest (a possible
time for such a session is 4pm on Monday). If you are interested in such a session let me know by replying to
this message. If there is sufficient interest, I will confirm with details of where it will be held.

rao