your peer reviews.. all tf and no idf...

I looked at your peer reviews.  All I can say is that you should definitely take the classes from each other-- the lowest grade you will give seems to be 8-10 range :-)

I will have to re-scale and re-center the numbers to mine patterns from it.. There go my hopes of using just your numbers (although they might make good data for collaborative filtering question in my next fall's class).

I am slowly reading through the reports. The good news is that as of now, I like at least two of them..

rao