Fwd: Real world blocksworld

Here is some information about real world block stacking application ;1/2)

rao

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Cushing <william.cushing@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 8:34 AM
Subject: Fwd: Real world blocksworld
To: "Plan-Yochan@Parichaalak. Eas. Asu. Edu"
<plan-yochan@parichaalak.eas.asu.edu>

Indeed, Hector took the picture.  "Optimizing the Steel Plate Storage
Yard Crane Selection Problem", ICAPS 2007 (DC Poster).  I believe a
short paper version exists in the proceedings somewhere...

picture: http://picasaweb.google.es/hectorpal/Icaps2007/photo#5116899415236524914

that group's publication list:
http://www2.imm.dtu.dk/pubdb/public/publications.php?cmd=full_view&pubtype=&section=7

A related journal article on blockstacking (no joke, that's one of the
keywords):

http://www.springerlink.com/content/f60826852715v545/

(I attached the pdf if you don't have access to springer)

-Will