Tomorrow we will do a lecture on learning techniques for planning--Reading enclosed..

Folks

 In a change of plan, I decided that it would be good to do some
discussion on the status of learning techniques--specifically those
aimed at
learning additional domain knowledge to improve planning performance.
This is something that was in the back of our minds as we kept talking
about HTNs, TLPlan rules
etc.

 Although the topic of learning techniques for planning, will, I hope,
make a comeback again during the semester, this is also a good time to
do spend one lecture on it.

Accordingly, the readings for tomorrow's class are:

Sungwook Yoon's paper on learning to improve relaxed plan heuristics:

http://www.public.asu.edu/~syoon10/icaps06.pdf

You can also look at  the tutorial on  Learning Techniques for Planning:
http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/learn-plan.html

(there is even a video of an earlier version of this tutorial at
http://videolectures.net/mlss06au_kambhampati_ltp/ )

Rao