Mailing list and class blog set up..

Folks:

 If you are receiving this mail, you are still registered for CSE574
(i.e., forgot to drop the class before add/drop end ;-).

I created a mailing list as well as a blog for the class. Most of you
know the drill:

The intended usage of the mailing list is for me to send you
announcements as well as things to think about.
All mails sent to the mailing list are sent to your email address,
posted to the class mail archive as well as to the class blog.

All of you have posting privileges to the class blog. You can post to
the blog as well as write comments on other posts.
You can keep track of changes to the blog through RSS feed etc.

cheers
Rao