New question added: WWW 2007 Paper selection + Review

Folks I added a new question to the homework (reproduced below).

When you pick you paper, put a comment on the blog w.r.t. this post (so others know what papers
have already been picked).

Question 3. WWW 2007 Paper Review. The proceedings of WWW 2007 are now available online at http://www2007.org/proceedings.html . (The conference is still 2 weeks away).
  1. Browse the proceedings and pick a paper (preferably from the main track; but semantic web track is also okay)
  2. Send a note to the class blog saying you picked it
  3. Read the paper and write a critical one-page review. The purpose of your review is to explain to someone who took CSE494 to be able to get an idea of what the paper's contribution is. You should thus try to connect the ideas in the paper to what we discussed in the class.
  4. Upload your review to the class blog (under the appropriate discussion topic to be opened)
  5. Be prepared to discuss it briefly in the class