good day.

--

Dear Sir/Madam,
I inherited a huge amount of money from my late father,I wrote you inorder to
solicite for your help and assistance with hope you willunderstand my
situation. My name is Miss.Sarah Konte .I am 24 years old from the republic of
Liberia in west Africa,now seeking refuge in Dakar Senegal under the Unite
Nation High Commission For Refugees (UNHCR).My (late) father Dr. William
Konte ,was the managing director J & D Oil company in (MONROVIA) Liberia. But
he was killed along side with my senior brother during the longing civil war
by rebels and all our properties was totally destroyed.

However,after their death and burial I managed to escape with a very important
document (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE)of(US$15.5m) Fifteen million Five hundred
thousand U.S Dollars,this document indicated me as the Next of
Kin .Meanwhile,I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy
foriegn personality or an organisation to help me transfer the money over to
his/her country with the intention of investing it in a business under his/her
directives and supervisstions,because I have no knowledge of investment.

Please if you are so kind as to assist me I shall send to you all vital
informations for your confirmation regarding the financial house where the
fund was lodged. I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every
confidence on your acceptance to assist me as your daughter and manage the
money in my behalf untill such a time I am able to stand on my feet.I will be
happy to hear from you.

God Bless you as you consider my plea.
Sarah Konte

http://www.email.si/