No meeting tomorrow..

Dear all:

I would like to cancel the markoviana meeting tomorrow. Most people seem to be very tired after the aaai deadline
(and some are still writing additional papers for a planning conference poster session). I myself am not sure whether or not
we would have completed the AAAI reviewer assignment phase in time for me to pay adequate attention to the meeting.

We will meet next week as usual.

[Sorry for the late notice; I was hoping that I would be done with assignment phase by today--but it doesn't look like it]

regards
Rao