Thanks...

Hi Spring CSE 471/Fall CSE 494 folks:

  Apparently I was nominated for a teaching award at the college level. I
make the plausible assumption that someone from the only two courses I
taught last year must have done the dirty work.

I got a note from the dean telling me that I got the award--as well as the
attendant riches (which, I am told, are second only to the big
lotto  jackpot that got done over last  weekend).

  So, thanks!! I  shall try to think kind thoughts of you while I spend my
unexpected riches (and will definitely take this as a license to torment
the future generations even more than I did you...)

cheers
Rao