re: the exam

I mentioned in the final exam front page that if you have more than
two exams, you can approach me for possible extension.

I will also consider people who have two exams between Monday 6pm and
Thursday noon. If you fall into that category, and think you will need
an extension, let me know the detailsof the other exams. Depending
upon the number of people who fall in that category, I will decide if
I can grant you an extension.

*DON'T* ASSUME EXTENSION UNLESS YOU HEAR FROM ME. (the issue is that I
have to complete grading and give all the grades out by monday or be
wrist-slapped by the registrar; so I can only afford to give
extensions if the people needing it are few in number).

Rao
[May  7, 2001]