Exam is ready...

You can download the exam from the URL

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494/exam-2.pdf

It is basically designed as an in-class exam, but is being given as a
take-home. I think this is reasonably fair given that you didn't have
any homeworks in the second half of the semester and thus may not have
had enough chance to digest everything. If you digest it now in time
to answer questions, that is still okay ;-)

You are supposed to print the exam (single-sided) and write the
answers on the printout.

The exam, in hardcopy, is due by 9am on Thursday. You are welcome to
retun the exam before that time, of course.

***Please monitor the mailing list to get clarifications and
corrections on the exam***

I will check my mail relatively frequently (until 9pm in the nights)

Rao
[May  7, 2001]
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Dept. of Comp Sci. and Engg. Arizona State University,
Tempe, AZ 85287-5406  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)
480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu