headsup on the final

I should be able to send out the final by this evening 6pm or so. I
will e-mail it to the class and will also have it available on the
class homepage.

The exam will be due by 9AM on Thursday. You will thus have about 2.5
days for completing the exam.

I am making it more like an in-class exam that you get to do it at
home. So, if you are well-prepared, it shouldn't take much more than
the time for in-class exam.

If anyone has more than two other exams scheduled between Monday 6pm
and Thursday 9am, contact me; I may be able to give an extension.

Rao
[May  7, 2001]