review session?

Someone reminded me that I forgot to ask people about review
session. My apologies; I have been too busy with a conference deadline
this week to think of anything else.

Anyways, if enough people want a review session, it has to be on
Monday sometime--before I give out the take-home test. Plese respond
to this mail and let me know if you want one and if so, what your
available times are on Monday. I will then get back with a time (if
there is enough interest). As those of you who attended the last
review session know, the session is basically driven by your
questions.

One thing I should mention is that once the take-home test is given I
would be reluctant to answer questions that are directly relevant to
the questions on the exam (you are encouraged to ask what you want; I
will decide whether or not it is reasonable for me to answer them).

regards
Rao
[May  4, 2001]