re: Final exam

Some people asked me about making the final exam a take-home one.

If I make it a take home, you will have about 2.5 days for the exam--I
will give it out on 7th and will expect it back on 9th may.

if not, we will have an in-clas exam on 9th may--2:40-4:30

I will take a vote in next class (wednesda) as to which option you
would prefer.

(My preferenc is of course the in-class exam, as blank pages are way
much easier to grade ;-)

Rao
[Apr 23, 2001]
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Dept. of Comp Sci. and Engg. Arizona State University,
Tempe, AZ 85287-5406  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)
480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu