end of the semester EC 2000 Survey

Folks:

 You remember the EC 2000 course survey I requested you to take (to
help with our accreditation). Now you have to take the
end-of-the-semester survey (which is the same 9 question
start-of-the-semester survey--except you take it again to reflect the
learning that may accidentally have happened over the semester).

To do the survey, you just need to go to the URL

https://intraweb.eas.asu.edu/survey/

(notice the https instead of http--it is a SECURE server). You will
have to sign in using your asu id and date of birth.

Please try to complete this over this week.

regards
Rao
[Apr 23, 2001]