Re: Task 3 & 4 of Project 2 CSE494

Here is what I have decided to do.

--I will require that everyone should give--on paper--RDBMS schema for the
data, as well as the SQL version (equivalents) of all the queries that
you wrote for XML-QL. Even those of you who did not take database
courses should be able to do this part with the discussion I did in
the class on SQL and RDB.

--what is *optional* is the part where you input the schema to some
RDB manager and run your SQL queries.

Rao
[Apr 18, 2001]

omnineo79> Hello,
omnineo79>      Last week in class you had mentioned that
omnineo79> students in class who have not taken databases do not
omnineo79> have to do a portion of Project 2.  If I am correct in
omnineo79> this assumption, which part of the Project 2 are those
omnineo79> of us in this situation exempt from.
omnineo79>
omnineo79> Thanks
omnineo79>