Semantic Web--True Blue Sky of information integration..

This article will make an interesting reading in the context of our
current and recent class discussions. May be we can use this and a
couple of other screeds for a free wheeling discussion on the last
day..

enjoy
Rao
[Apr 11, 2001]

Rao,
    I happened to stumble across this article today.  It doesn't give
many specifics, but it is very similar to what you were talking about in
class the other day, mentioning the problems with XML and ontologies,
and a possible solution to it.  I found it interesting and thought you
might enjoy it.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/2001/0501issue/0501berners-lee.html

--Jeremy