regarding the XML-QL applet for project 2

Folks:
 Be advised that the XML-QL client that is currently linked from the
project page does not support storing of the results from a query to a
file --something you need for submitting the project 2.

We are close to publicizing a locally hacked version that supports
file writing. When we do that, we will send you revised instructions.

The current link can still be used to get a feel for the interface, if
you so prefer.

Rao