Rough plan for the rest of the semester

Here is my (very) rough plan for the rest of the semester.

I am also including the readings for the classes (until 4/18 at any
rate)

I may have two classes still free.  If you have any specific topics
that you wanted to see covered inthe class, let me know, and I will
try to see if I can work them in.

Rao

ps: Note the readings for Wednesday's class

3/26 database intro
3/28 db intro/XML start
  Readings: Chapter 3 of Abiteboul/buneman book

4/2  XML start
4/4  XML-QL
   Reading: Chapter 5 of Abiteboul/Buneman book

4/11 Integration: Database style
 Reading: Levy's paper on logical approaches to information
integration. Available on class page

4/9 Integration: DB style continued

4/16 Integration: Search engine style
  (meta crawler etc. paper to be supplied)

4/18  Combining DB/IR retrieval
  (soft joins etc. paper to be supplied)

4/23

4/25 ??