Re: cse 494

From: Ivan Rodriguez-Mesa <ivan_rodriguez_mesa@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: cse 494
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:48:56 -0700

ivan_rodriguez_mesa> Prof Rao:
ivan_rodriguez_mesa>
ivan_rodriguez_mesa> I was wondering if you had any advice/suggestion on what the best way to
ivan_rodriguez_mesa> approach studying for this midterm would be?
ivan_rodriguez_mesa>
ivan_rodriguez_mesa> -Ivan Rodriguez-Mesa

Make sure you understood all the material discussed in the class. In
looking at the slides remember that I only covered those slides that
are no "hidden". So if you are printing from pwoerpoint, print with
the "no hidden slides" option turned on.

Make sure you understand the homework solutions. Also look at the
second homework questions that I put up (two of them).

Remember from the class lectures the points that I seemed most excited
to be talking about--most likely I will ask questions about them

I will try to hold a review session on Monday after the class or on
Tuesday--will announce in the class.

Rao