CSE494- Task1

Hi,
 I got some queries as to what is being expected on Friday.

  We expect to see Homework1 Question 1 completely implemented i.e. you
need to implement the   Document/Query Similarity. ( HW
1.1 on project1 writeup made some think it was just Computing Term
Weights).

 If you are just extending VectorViewer.java, you could make the same
program to take the Query terms too. Just make the main() to ask for
query.

 NO NEED TO EXTEND SEARCHFILES.JAVA

I am providing two sample queries that you could use since less documents
contain them. They are

Query1: subbarao (returns 20 matching documents)
Query2: back track (returns 51 matching documents)

Ullas

"Well Begun is Half Done"