hints on question 1.2

Some people asked me about what my expectations are on answering question
2--which is about the talk by Biplav Srivastava.

I am not expecting overly deep answers for this question. I think most of
the questions can be answered with fairly surface level understanding of
his talk.

Specifically I expect everyone to be able to answer 1 and 2 even if you
just about understood the
gist of Srivastava's talk. 3-5 would require that you understood it a bit
more and also
have independently thought of these issues. I would encourage you to answer
it but won't particularly penalize people for not coming up with great
answers (read "semi-optional")

Rao