*Important* announcement regarding ASU 101 One-on-one meetings

Folks:

 As I mentioned in the class today, each of you should meet with me one-on-one to discuss your program of study and plans. (I have already met with three students
after the class today and the meetings took between 5 to 15min each).

You can drop in unannounced during my office hours M-W 1-2pm next week.

If those don't work, you can also make an appointment by sending me an email

Unless you have some extenuating circumstances, you should complete this one-on-one meeting by the end of day next friday (December 14th).

regards
Rao