Regarding today's class

Dear all

 As I said earlier, in today's class, Nicole and Matthew, two juniors in the CS program, will be available to answer your questions about UG experience in the department.

Kartik Talamadupula, a PhD student, who was also an undergraduate student in our department some years back, will also be on hand.

To ensure that you can ask whatever questions you want answered without having to worry about me, I will stay out of the room.  Please use the opportunity, and please be respectful of the time of these current and former students of the program, who are doing this as a favor to us.

regards
Rao