From: Subbarao Kambhampati <rao@asu.edu>
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Subject: Time Management Activity Assignment (Due by 10/19--after fall break)
To: Rao Kambhampati <rao@asu.edu>

Folks

 As I mentioned in the class today, I would like you all to watch the following video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTugjssqOT0  (which is a lecture on time management by a computer science professor)

For the class of 10/19 (2 weeks from now), you will need to bring--in hard copy--a summary of your reactions to the lecture, focusing on what advice you found particularly useful.  In that class, we will have group discussion centered around your summaries.

Rao

ps: Note that I decided to push this to 10/19 rather than hold it next week since it may be harder for you to find 1.5hours of time before the fall break.
      In the next week's class we will continue the discussion on search engines.