Fwd: Medtronic Company Tour 10/26/12 from 9:00-11:30

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cher Stevens <Cher.Stevens@asu.edu>
Date: Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Subject: Medtronic Company Tour 10/26/12 from 9:00-11:30
To: Cher Stevens <Cher.Stevens@asu.edu>

Dear ASU 101 Instructor,

We're inviting all ASU 101 students to come take a company tour at Medtronic

This will give students a chance to meet talented engineers, learn more about current technology, and ask lots of questions.

Space is limited so they should Register ASAP!  Transportation is provided by the Engineering Career Center.

ASU 101 Students will have until 10/15/12 to register, then this opportunity will be made available to all Engineering students.

Thank you in advance for sharing this with your ASU 101 students!

Best regards,

Cher Stevens

Office of Academic and Student Affairs

Career Center

Brickyard  308, P.O. Box 877406

Tempe, AZ 85287-7406

P: 480-965-2276 / F: 480-965-2910

cher.stevens@asu.edu

http://engineering.asu.edu/career

Register for a Company Tour! http://more.engineering.asu.edu/career/asu-101/

Connect with me on Description: LinkedIn:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/cherstevens