(email 9/7) assignment 2: Email me a few sentence summary of what you learned in today's class about easy vs. hard problems.

Folks

 Your "technical" assignment for this week is simple. Just reply to this email (no need to go to the blog), with a short summary of what you learned from today's class.

Note that just a short para is sufficient (unless you want to write more).

This way, I get an idea of the impedance (mis)match between what I am saying and what you are getting.

cheers
Rao