teaching evaluations...

Dear all:

 Hope you had a good (if all too short) break; I certainly did roaming the backwaters of Kerala.

I just got your teaching evaluations for the course and it looks like the course was received  well.

Thanks to the ~75% of you who took time to provide feedback and comments;
I will try my best to take them into account (except perhaps for the "the course is hard" variety ;-).
[And as for the other ~25%, they should be riddled with guilt for not taking part ;-)]

 It is my somewhat quixotic custom to make the complete evaluations--warts and all--available to
the class students for a limited time.  So, here goes:

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494/f11-598-evals.htm

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494/f11-ug-evals.htm

If you have any further comments/questions you need to get off your chest, feel free to email me. Otherwise, this will likely be the last mail on this list.

Wishing you all a great new year..
Rao