[CSE 494] Demo time slots registration will open 5pm today

Just a quick heads up – at 5:30pm today, I will send out a link that will allow you to register for time slots for the demo. The demo slots are Monday to Friday all next week (12/5 – 12/9), between 1 and 4pm. Each demo will be 10 to 12 minutes long, and I will ask you to run a few sample queries on every part of the project and tell me about any extra credit you have implemented.

Thanks and Regards,

Sushovan De