DUE: 12/6: Mandatory Interactive Review Blog qn (You should post your answer as a comment to this thread )

"List five nontrivial ideas you came to appreciate during the course of this semester"
(You cannot list generic statements like "I thought pagerank was cool".  Any cross-topic connections
you saw are particularly welcome. )

Note that you must post your response as a comment to this particular message on the class blog
All comments must be done by the beginning of Tuesday's class (12/6).

If you have forgotten what we have done, see the class home page for a description.

Rao
---