clarification re: tweetnotes...

Folks

The tweetnotes are meant to be short points you got from the class lectures, written in your own words.

Please avoid copy-pasting possibly related stuff from the web..

Rao

ps: Another caveat is that given the "crowd-sourced" nature of these notes, their accuracy is not guaranteed.
I do look at what gets posted, and press +1 on notes that I think capture some nontrivial details well.  I can only attest
to the accuracy of these notes. There do exist other notes that I know are wrong--but there is no -1 button unfortunately..