[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Blog assignment for this week: How to be happy at a university...
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Blog assignment for this week: How to be happy at a university...
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:19:42 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=k7xiEcYQHKGr6KZjdlLn0A9fWoYtCZGsDEMWxH/2ioU=; b=QcfCAGMW9e98xFlCaECtuMOL020QRVfWm9QFU2oqe6wenTrlYR0EkLjbyazS0OTdvl ANYEgE7FIQgkvPKNYUgujshvt1LL3qEB4e78YHw7ISWBjmveO1OPlEha9LgYAgiIeurd FVWqOb2IMag8HVfTHszwF4xWzfixvLuSIR9Ro=
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Among the many advice articles on college life, here is one that I have found to be interesting (probably because its number one advice
is something about us faculty folks ;-).
Your assignment for this week is to read this article, originally from New York Times (it is just 1500 words), and post a comment on the blog
(as a comment to this post). Your comment should be at least 150words--but can be longer if you want. You can focus on which of the suggestions
the article provide were most surprising/helpful etc for you. You can also add other suggestions.
We might discuss your comments bit in the beginning of next class.